Thursday, June 20, 2013

Thoughtful Thursday?

Where do you go to get feedback on your designs when you do contract/freelance design work? I'm use to working within a team where I can bounce ideas off of others who know what I'm trying to get across and they'd either say something that sparked a new concept or just sat and listened (or at least pretended too!). Now I find myself going to other websites for inspiration. Unfortunately, I'm addicted to Pinterest now so I lose track of time and before I even realize it I have to get up and leave.

My husband is great at trying to help. But as he's a programmer, asking which shade of red looks better is like asking me to look at code and tell him where the bug is - to me, it's all buggy. For all I know it's a swarm of mosquitoes carrying random symbols around a black and green screen... which I would love to make look better for him! But apparently the whole black and green thing is normal and he enjoys it, I could use a little more color though.

But, as I've nothing too exciting to discuss I'll leave you to whatever it was you were doing until you somehow managed to stumble into my ramblings - which is obviously a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment