Friday, February 8, 2013

Remembering How

Where do you go when you have a creative block? I've been working in one area for so long that sometimes I forget that there's more then power tools and industrial equipment that make this amazing marketing world spin! I just recently finished up my site, as you can go see at www.walkdesigns.com and I still feel like the industrial part of me is taking over. It's a work in progress and like any good art, it won't ever be completely finished until it's over, and I don't want that to happen!

So help me out with where you go to clear your head and bring out the creativeness that's been buried so deep in you it feels like it's lost.

Shopping?
Swing on your front porch?
Favorite coffee shop?
Favorite ice cream shop?
Walk down a hiking trail?


No comments:

Post a Comment