Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Slow Beginnings

Starting is the hardest part. The thoughts are all there, the images in my head and how I want to portray them, but wow, it's not always as easy as I think it should be! But then, as the saying goes, if it was easy everyone would be doing it.

So one thing at a time.

Started up my Facebook page for my freelance / contract stuff.

www.facebook.com/walkdesigns

Nothing too exciting yet but I have to start somewhere. I figure I'll take my time and hopefully do things right. I'm usually pretty good at jumping the gun and not thinking things through first - but that's what proofs and rough drafts are for, right? I'm sure things will start to fall in place over time. I have uploaded a few small things I've done for family and friends to start. I figure I'll start adding more as time goes on.

Any suggestions for someone who's used to designing in a tiny cubicle but is now free to roam the planet? Where do I start?

No comments:

Post a Comment